Are these baby dwarf white isopods?

Mrtoad

Hello. My first post in this forum. We are getting ready to set up a bioactive vivarium for our crested gecko. I had purchased some dwarf whites recently to put in the vivarium and I put the small container they came in which was a small deli cup of ABG (that is what the reptile store called it) and tossed it in a larger tub along with a gallon bag of the same ABG mix. This was maybe a month or so ago. I looked today and saw tons of these little ones crawling all over. I didn’t even notice them at first. The are about the size of a grain of
sand. I am assuming they are baby dwarf whites but just wanted to make sure they aren’t something else that shouldn’t be there. On that video they are bigger as I used a macro lens but I still can’t see them well enough. They are super tiny. Thanks and sorry if it is a dumb question. Thx  Video of the bugs

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2020 at 9:40 PM, Mrtoad said:

Hello. My first post in this forum. We are getting ready to set up a bioactive vivarium for our crested gecko. I had purchased some dwarf whites recently to put in the vivarium and I put the small container they came in which was a small deli cup of ABG (that is what the reptile store called it) and tossed it in a larger tub along with a gallon bag of the same ABG mix. This was maybe a month or so ago. I looked today and saw tons of these little ones crawling all over. I didn’t even notice them at first. The are about the size of a grain of
sand. I am assuming they are baby dwarf whites but just wanted to make sure they aren’t something else that shouldn’t be there. On that video they are bigger as I used a macro lens but I still can’t see them well enough. They are super tiny. Thanks and sorry if it is a dumb question. Thx  Video of the bugs

They look like predatory mites to me actually, they eat other harmful mites and fungus gnats, seem to leave most isopods alone though, even tiny dwarf white mancae.