Conditions of detention Megaloblatta blaberoides

1 hour ago, Shevg said:

For nymphs or for adults ? You don't need a rotten tree ?

For nymphs and adults bark should be fine. I don't think these require rotting wood, although if your enclosure was large enough, a big rotten branch/log would make a nice piece of decor. 

10 minutes ago, Shevg said:

If you are talking about the size. What is the size of the container for 6 nymphs ? And for 6 adults ?

I think to start the nymphs off, a 20qt bin would be fine, with multiple feeding stations so they can easily find food. But as they start getting large I'd move them to something twice as large to get the biggest adults possible. With lots of vertical bark for them to molt from.

10 minutes ago, Shevg said:

What does your feeding station look like ?

For some species I use a plastic milk/juice cap as a food bowl and put food in there, but for more picky species that don't like using bowls, I just place food straight on their substrate or hides, in corners of the enclosure or high traffic areas.

12 hours ago, Shevg said:

Thank you! And what kind of vegetables do you give ?

For vegetables I'd use lettuce, carrots, and maybe sweet potato.

6 hours ago, Shevg said:

Do I need daylight lighting ?

Probably not, they are a nocturnal species after all, but exposure to indirect daylight during the day would also be fine.

4 hours ago, Shevg said:

How to distinguish a male from a female ?

You probably won't be able to notice this until they are larger, but the last ventral segments on their abdomens will be much smaller on males than on females. Similar to how you sex Blaberids.

1 hour ago, Shevg said:

Hisserdude, thank you so much for your help !

No problem, happy to help! :) I hope yours do well for you, please keep us updated!