Hello again

Matttoadman

I Have been off of the forums for a while but decided to pop back in and see what is new. My had gotten out of indoor pet keeping and was down to my last colony of pantanals. Unfortunately they just quit breeding and died out. I am thinking about acquiring something new to keep at my office. Any suggestions? The white eyed Chinese medicinal is catching my eye right now. 

• Like 1

Glad to see you back! Lots of diversity in the hobby atm, I will say from personal experience the white eyed Eupolyphaga are pretty dang cool. :D Pet dirt like most Corydiids, but a very cool strain of a relatively easy to breed hobby classic.

Hmm pet dirt probably not the best idea then. I’m thinking about a good display species for my office. My years of exterminating finally got me a promotion to management. I have also been thinking about assassin bugs. 

1 hour ago, Bhjjr said:

Welcome back! There are so many awesome choices, it would be hard to choose just one 

Yes, I agree. I’ve had many of the different types over the years, but I have not had.Corydiids yet. So I’ll probably go ahead and get some because that group is always been one of my favorites as far as the looks go.

15 hours ago, Matttoadman said:

Hmm pet dirt probably not the best idea then. I’m thinking about a good display species for my office. My years of exterminating finally got me a promotion to management. I have also been thinking about assassin bugs. 

I'd suggest rhinoceros roaches

• 2 months later...