Mabuhay from the Philippines!

makoygaara

Hi fellow hobbyists and roach enthusiasts. I'm Makoy from the Philippines. I currently have the ff. roach specie collections as of today January 17, 2011.

* B. Dubia (Stable Colony)

* G. Portentosa (Mini Colony)

* E. Posticus (Mini Colony)

I started the B. Dubia last April 2009. I bought 27 pieces of nymphs and a pair as a freebie at that time and now they are a stable colony of hundreds I think.

While the G. Portentosa was bought last November 2010 which were 16 nymphs. Some of them are juveniles now.

My latest addition was E. Posticus which I bought just last Saturday January 15, 2011. I have 40 total of adults, sub-adults, juvies, and nymphs. I can't wait for their update next year.

I also had a B. Lateralis colony once.

I feed the B. Dubias to my tarantulas and scorpion.

I also have G. Bimaculatus (cricket) as feeder.

Thank you to the admins for approving my account. :)

@hisserman: Thank you for the warm welcome. I live in the city but I also want to explore our rain forest here. I just have to allocate some time for exploration. Hope I can discover some new species out there someday. I'll post it here if i found any.

@hisserman: Thank you for the warm welcome. I live in the city but I also want to explore our rain forest here. I just have to allocate some time for exploration. Hope I can discover some new species out there someday. I'll post it here if i found any.

Ok cool :D

It's nice to have you here! It would be nice if we had the G.bimaculatus crickets as feeders here, they look pretty neat in the pictures I've seen.

Welcome aboard! :D

I bet you can find roaches in your backyard that some of us dream of having. :P

• 1 month later...

Kamusta kabayan. I know we have those big flying roaches and gives a defensive odor. Town I came from have diverse habitat, giant snails, toads, frogs, snakes, mantis, walking sticks, roach, isopods, beetles, firefly, grasshopper, millepede, centipede, spiders,slugs, assassin bugs, lizard that can crawl on the ceiling (like spiderman) much fun to watch than a bug zapper remember catching them if you grab it by its tail next thing you know all you have is its tail twitching. I keep tarantulas too, unfortunately my male mexican red knee died. I have approximately 25 juvenile chilean rose, successful breeding started from 59 instar.

Godspeed.

Kamusta kabayan. I know we have those big flying roaches and gives a defensive odor. Town I came from have diverse habitat, giant snails, toads, frogs, snakes, mantis, walking sticks, roach, isopods, beetles, firefly, grasshopper, millepede, centipede, spiders,slugs, assassin bugs, lizard that can crawl on the ceiling (like spiderman) much fun to watch than a bug zapper.

Godspeed.

Lucky! :P