Colors of Gyna lurida

I know that there are the regular pink-ish white color morph (not Gyna capucina) and the yellow morph of Gyna lurida, but what other colors have people come across? I vaguely remember seeing pictures of G. lurida that were almost purple or white. Granted, these pictures were on the internet, so I can't say for sure if they were accurate, but has anyone had a different color lurida?

The blue/purple ones are just freshly molted white ones. The white ones are often brownish but I've never seen any I would consider to have any pink to them.

Ah, that makes sense. Sorry, I wasn't really sure how to classify the coloration of the adults.

There's a pic of bright red G. lurida up on FB

https://www.facebook...&type=3

That's beautiful! Don't see one like that too often.

Where in the world is the Gina Lurida being discussed here. I looked through your top link and found a lot of creepy spiders and a few beetles/grasshoppers, but now roaches at all. Gazed through the bottom link also.

I only have one adult G. lurida and it's the regular color morph. I was just talking about pictures I had seen on the internet before. I'll try to re-find some of those and get them posted up here. I do need to get a nice roach post put up in the blog though since I have some cool species and some decent photos of them.