Is it normal...

I wish catara rugicollis was in the hobby just so I could touch one and see what their exoskeleton feels like... They look like the roach version of a blue death feigning beetle, only cooler.

I bet it would be... Rugged! Eh, eh? Get it? :P But seriously, I would love to feel their exoskeleton!

You mean the Prosoplecta sp? Yes I want them too!

Like this one:

*snip*

Oh my goodness, that's adorable!

Looking through roach crossing, lots of great looking species! Especially those M. rhinoceros... So big, so bulky, so colorful. :wub:

Oh my goodness, that's adorable!

Looking through roach crossing, lots of great looking species! Especially those M. rhinoceros... So big, so bulky, so colorful. :wub:

Colorful? They just look brown to me. Albeit a nice shade of brown. And yes, roachcrossing has got the biggest selection of roaches, and lots of great information! :)

He has piles of emails to go through everyday, and on top of that he has tons of bugs (not just roaches) and reptiles to feed so it takes some time for him to reply. You can get response faster from him on Facebook than emails though :)

Yeah, he's got a ton of stuff on his hands, I don't blame him for being a bit slow with things. :)

Colorful? They just look brown to me. Albeit a nice shade of brown. And yes, roachcrossing has got the biggest selection of roaches, and lots of great information! :)

Yeah, he's got a ton of stuff on his hands, I don't blame him for being a bit slow with things. :)

I agree that it Kyle's absence was indeed very strange. He is usually very prompt about getting back to E-Mails. He finally got back to me, and I had to ask him when he was updating the site. Apparently there will be some "interesting" roaches for sale before the month is out. Looking forward to it :)

I agree that it Kyle's absence was indeed very strange. He is usually very prompt about getting back to E-Mails. He finally got back to me, and I had to ask him when he was updating the site. Apparently there will be some "interesting" roaches for sale before the month is out. Looking forward to it :)

Me too, I'm gonna need to sell some of my roaches to get some new roaches! :lol:

I know what you guys mean about wanting more and more. It seems like every week im buying something new or working on some trade. :) When im feeling extra broke I go out on hikes and try to collect more insects. Living in texas we have our share of cool stuff to try out. One day I will take a pic of my closet its just full of roaches I actually keep a 55 gallon drum full of orange head in there. Good thing im not a snappy dresser. Roaches and insects are a great hobby.